almost too many
recreational activities to choose from
On the Estate
Atlantic Beach Estate offers residents a variety of recreation.
- Residents enjoy jogging, walking and cycling on the different trails on the estate.
- Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash and dog waste stations have been set up around the estate.
- The Lesisure Centre offers swimming, fitness, gym, tennis and specialist classes etc.
- The Golf Driving range and practice area can be used by residents without having to book.
- Golf lessons are available and coaching clinics for beginners are held.
- Sun bathing and drinks at the pool
- Drinks, coffee or meals on the Clubhouse patio.
- Don’t forget – GOLF! The most scenic links in the Cape. 18-holes.
- Bird watching and buck counting are two of the newer activities taking off.
- At the 5 Star Clubhouse:
- Restaurant and bar.
- Great coffee and sandwiches
- Beauty and health salon and treatments.
- Cosy sitting nooks
- Farmer’s Market
- Holiday fun for the kids
- Special meal evenings – Ribs, Pizza, Curry etc.
- Gourmet Supper Club
- Parties and theme evenings at the Club for members and residents
- Book clubs, prayer meetings, bridge clubs etc.
- Christmas and Easter Services in the park.
Easy – simply call Morris Pieterse on 083 2284081 or email email@example.com